Johnson's Toffees World Cup Fever
There are some tell tale signs it's the World Cup, so it's going to be a tough month for those who love football and more so for those who don't. Recognise any of these?
- Rushing through meals, or even skipping them.
- Sore thumbs from checking the sky sports app.
- Shopping is absolute no-no, unless there are bars showing the football every 5 yards as there are no TV stores on the high-street any more (remember Saturday afternoons in town with crowds jostling for position outside Radio Rentals at 4:45pm?).
- Even internet shopping is impossible as every screen is tied up showing a game.
- Dinner out will always at a pub/bar (no prizes for guessing it won't be at that chain that doesn't show sport).
- Gym who?
- Avoid buying 'garage' flowers and buy Love Fudge ahead of the game, or keep it as a sub if the game goes into extra time!
- Keep your energy levels up and have some Toffee or Fudge to hand at all times. It's amazing how many calories are expended just watching football, especially if you're an England fan.
- Cocoa is high in antioxidants and these are apparently rather good for you. So to avoid being, erm...over oxidised get an occasional intake of one of the Johnson's yummy Chocolatey options to see you through the roller coaster that is the World Cup.
- Escaping to a quiet room with a brew and good book deserves a treat so indulge yourself with Strawberries & Cream Fudge. Perfect for June....anyone for tennis?
- Use the WC18 discount code and take advantage of the 18% off for the duration of the 2018 World Cup.
Johnsons cinder toffee is a real treat. Think crunchie but better! Baking with it is not easy as heat changes the texture, which you don’t want to do...Read More
Johnsons cherry fudge is amazing. Smooth creamy fudge with big chunks of real cherries, delicious on its own and has endless baking possibilities...Read More
It’s hard to find things to put in stocking that will be used and loved, but it’s a tradition and it’s important that don’t let it die out. The perfec..Read More
The days are becoming shorter and nights are becoming cold and crisp. Red, yellow and orange leaves are falling from the trees, which can only mean on..Read More
Halloween is around the corner, have some fun for the occasion and try recreating our Halloween Spider Buns. They’re perfect for a party or just for a..Read More
We've been searching for the perfect recipes for you to re-create using our divine Toffee and Fudge. We think our smooth creamy Salted Carmel Fudge Co..Read More
Products related to this post